WHAT IS 'GET ON BOARD!'?
- Get On Board! is the only Invest in Our Best fundraising campaign for the 2018/2019 school year and because of this "one and done" approach, we're asking each family to contribute to help meet our goal of $30,000.
- TSES PTO is a non profit 501(c)3 organization, which means your contribution is fully tax deductible.
WHY DO WE NEED TO RAISE MONEY?
- Your contributions support this amazing new school, faculty and every child that will make it their own.
- The funds go towards items that reach beyond the district's support and school's budget, such as additional library books, technology, supplies, equipment, teacher support, school programs and much more!
HOW MUCH SHOULD I GIVE?
- The suggested donation to help meet our goal is $100 for each student; however, the financial reality is different for each family, so we appreciate whatever you can do to contribute.
HAVE A STUDENT AT TSMS - DO I HAVE TO GIVE TWICE?
- Though TSES PTO and TSMS PTO are organizations that collaborate to maximize the students educational and extracurricular experience, they are two separate entities supporting different schools and their unique needs. As a result, we ask that each contribution be given on behalf of each individual student.
HOW DO I CONTRIBUTE?
- You can donate online here (register with the PTO first) OR
- Make a check payable to TSES PTO and turn it into the TSES front office or with your child's homework folder. Their teacher will take care of the rest.
Does your company offer a Corporate Matching Program? Or might your business be interested in a Corporate Sponsorship with TSES PTO? Please reach out with questions to our Sponsorship Chair at TSESPTO.Sponsorship@gmail.com or explore sponsorship opportunities here.