Our school has many amazing staff members, but it also runs on volunteers. With involvement and help from parents, community members and families, all students benefit. There are many opportunities to get involved and help is always needed.
How do I get involved?
- If you're not registered with the TSES PTO, you'll need to do that first - click here
- Next, fill out your volunteer interests and the PTO will reach out to you!
For Tier III Volunteers
- School Volunteer Approval Procedure (Board Policy 4501.P)
- Application Form
- Process Instructions for Tier III Volunteers (required background check)
- Have questions? Here's the WCS FAQ
- After you have submitted your application to WCS and finalized your fingerprinting, you will need a Tier 3 Volunteer badge made. To make that badge appointment, and to check on the status of your fingerprinting, please fill out the Google Form through this link: TIER 3 Badge Appointment Request or you can access through TSES Website here: TSES Website
- Please allow 3-5 weeks for your application and fingerprints to process BEFORE filling out the Badge appointment Request.
**Please do not contact TSES administration or Faculty (they cannot track the process of your application), they will contact you to schedule your badge upon approval by the district.**
Support our Support Staff!
Help celebrate all of the staff that make TSES an awesome place for all of our children! Sign up below to take a birthday gift to a staff member:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
Please help us thank our sponsors for their generosity!